- Inside Sales Expert
- Adwords Account Analyst
- Adwords Account Manager
Location: Gachibowli, Hyderabad
We are looking for an Inside Sales Manager with minimum 2 years agency sales experience (online marketing) selling to medium and large scale companies. You will also possess a keen interest in online marketing and it's use in the B2B arena and will be looking for the next step in your career progression. The role will primarily involve telephone & web based (Skype, GotoMeeting etc) sales with occasional face-to-face sales meetings & presentations, both in and out of the office.
- Aggressively prospect for new clients via phone & email using combination of the company's sales CRM, personal contacts and cold contacts.
- Work closely with the senior management team to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for new business
- Help prepare sales presentations and proposals
Attend sales meetings with prospects / join Sales Director on larger pitches
- Create, prioritise, and qualify strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Qualify inbound leads
- Report on weekly activity
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of Qualified Opportunities, Appointments and Closed
- Minimum of 2 years of business to business sales experience selling online marketing solutions to medium and large scale companies
- Passion towards Digital Marketing
- Digital Marketing sales experience (SEO, PPC, Display, Social Media)
- Strong work ethic
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Proficient in using Powerpoint
- High energy and positive attitude
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to understand customer requirements and identify potential solutions to fulfil these needs
- Good time management with strong organisational skills
- Cold calling experience
We are looking for a talented PPC Account Analyst who has 1 year experience in managing campaigns over Google, Yahoo, and Bing. The PPC Account/ Paid Search Analyst is responsible for administering and helping to manage Pay Per Click media strategies for clients. The PPC Analyst can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns. If the candidate has knowledge of Facebook ads and Bing Ads, then this will be an advantage.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility:
- Perform daily account management and of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Assist in the management of Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Support the generation new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
- Passion for Search and internet marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
Professional Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (AdWords, Yahoo, Bing).
- AdWords / Bing certification a plus.
We are looking for a talented PPC Account Manager who has experience in managing campaigns over Google, Yahoo, and Bing. The PPC Account Manager is ultimately accountable for clients satisfaction and must be able to drive ROI for digital marketing initiatives. The candidate must have expertise in PPC (Pay per click) advertising. If the candidate has knowledge of Facebook ads and Bing Ads, then this will be an advantage.
Digital Marketing Analyst or Manager will be responsible for:
- Day to day management of Search, and Display campaigns in Adwords, Bing Adcenter and Social networks
- Measuring and reporting the digital marketing efforts and performance to management
- Optimization of the digital marketing campaigns to achieve scale and maximize ROI
- Experience in planning and executing of digital media campaigns (e.g., pay per click search engine marketing, paid inclusion, and other pay for performance marketing).
- Should be able to establish keywords and placements strategies (list building and keyword expansion).
- Skill of writing clear, concise search ad copies.
- Should be able to maintain and operate day to day campaign spend and allocation for client's paid search portfolio.
- Should be able to Identify and execute optimization recommendations to increase campaign ROI.
- Assist with campaign technical implementation and support trouble-shooting.
- Deliver comprehensive campaign analytics including, but not always limited to, paid search insights (may also include organic search, other paid media formats, website, social, mobile, qualitative, secondary data, etc.).
- Identify testing or optimization opportunities and develop testing strategies across various digital channels as needed (e.g., A B testing, multivariate); report on testing results and provide actionable insights and recommendations.
- 1 to 4 years experience managing Google AdWords, Facebook advertising, or display marketing campaigns
- Bachelor's degree or higher, ( preferably in advertising, computer science, or mathematics)
- Moderate to advanced Microsoft Excel capabilities
- Must be comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for Internet and digital marketing
- Team player with drive and enthusiasm.